RTR0Assemble (Discord Bot)
REQUIRES WHMCS (whmcs.com)
Licensing for 1 WHMCS server Linked to 1 Discord Server*
- Role assignments based on the products they have purchased.
- Very secure API and system interface.
- Discord Ids are searchable in WHMCS search.
- Accepts Discord Id and id number (snowflake) (v2.20+)
The role function runs in a few different ways.
- Role resyncs will happen when you view the client summary(admin view of a client)
- Auto Assignment when a client logs into your WHMCS Client Panel Home page.
- Auto Assignment when a client edits their information and adds their DiscordId
- Triggers will happen on all module functions. (Create, suspend, unsuspend, terminate)
- After every trigger, a resync will run to ensure that a user has all entitled roles. This should reduce complaints that someone is missing a role.
If you have a product that does not use a module with Create/Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate functions, the role assign/remove feature will not run programmatically. The role will only be assigned when a client visits the Client portal.
** ATTN Kronos Customers. open a ticket for instructions on order accepts not triggering the role.
*One license will map one WHMCS instance to one DISCORD instance.
It is not possible to cross link.